Can You Answer These 21 Questions About Your Money?
How well do you know your money?
Making the most of your money comes with a plan and attention to detail, and it starts with an honest assessment of your situation. How well can you answer the following questions?
- What do you love?
- Why is money important to you?
- What are you trying to accomplish?
- How do you make money?
- Do you have a plan to increase your income?
- Do you think you spend too much money?
- What would you do if you didn’t have to work in your current role?
- How do you make investment choices?
- Do you think you are investing money in the right places?
- Are you making the most of your current situation?
- How do you make big financial decisions?
- Do you track milestones? Celebrate the wins?
- Are you willing to collaborate effectively and be committed to the process to reach financial independence?
- How often do you think you need to look at your goals, milestones, financial statements to be effective?
- How much do you think you need to save to be OK in the future?
- Are your housing expenses more than 30% of after-tax income?
- How much money did you make last year? This year? Next year?
- How much do you pay in taxes? Marginal tax rate, effective tax rate, average tax rate?
- How much did you save and invest last year? This year? As a percentage of income?
- Do you make charitable contributions?
- What opportunities can help you meet goals? Biggest challenges?
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only. This material was created for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as ERISA, tax, legal, or investment advice. If you are seeking investment advice specific to your needs, such advice services must be obtained on your own separate from this educational material.